Rest Assured With Certified Warranties From Destinations Mobility
We understand that choosing the right mobility vehicle for your exact needs is a major purchase. It can feel very challenging. And after you’ve made your purchase, you need to know that your money includes the best possible warranty.
The warranty on every wheelchair vehicle we offer for sale is among the best in the industry. That’s one more reason why we’re a trusted NMEDA Certified Dealership. Please contact us with any questions about how we can serve your personal mobility needs.
Certified Pre-Owned Wheelchair Vans
Destinations Mobility offers peace of mind with our Certified Pre-Owned wheelchair vans for sale. Our used handicap van conversions undergo a rigorous inspection and refurbishment process that allows us to offer a premium used wheelchair van at an affordable price.
Mechanical components of the vehicle are inspected and repaired, if necessary, by Paratransit Inc. ASE certified mechanics. All mobility components of the wheelchair van conversion are inspected and repaired by our mobility technicians.
After inspections and repairs have been completed, we ensure that the exterior is in good condition for the year and mileage of the vehicle. We also detail the interior to give you the ‘new car’ feel you deserve. A final review is completed before we release the wheelchair van to our sales lot.
To qualify as a Certified Used Vehicle, it must meet a series of stringent requirements as summarized below:
- The dealer confirms that the odometer is accurate.
- The vehicle has not been reacquired by the vehicle’s manufacturer for state or federal warranty laws.
- The vehicle title is not marked as: “Lemon Law Buyback,” “salvage,” “junk,” “nonrepairable,” “flood,” or any similar title designations or sale restrictions.
- Any damage sustained to the vehicle in an impact, fire, or flood has been repaired and does not impair the use or safety of the vehicle.
- The vehicle has not sustained frame damage.
- The dealer provides an inspection report indicating all components which have been inspected.
- Warranties are disclosed on the vehicle.
- The vehicle is not sold AS-IS.
Destinations Mobility has always backed our used wheelchair vans with a drivetrain warranty. We now have expanded this warranty to cover the used handicap conversion as described below.
For any of our stock wheelchair vans that do not have any remaining original manufacturer warranty, we include a drivetrain and mobility package warranty of 3 months from the time of purchase or 3,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Routine maintenance items are excluded.
Destinations Mobility must be notified for any warranty issue for our wheelchair vans prior to repair. Any repairs made without pre-authorization from our staff will not be covered.
We cover the Engine, Transmission, and Drive Axle. A detailed copy will be provided to you at the time of purchase.
We cover Door Opening and Closing Systems, Electrical Systems, Fuel Systems, Kneel Systems, Ramp Systems, Lift Systems, and Additional Suspension Coverage. A detailed copy will be provided to you at the time of purchase.