FR Conversions wheelchair vans are loaded. Depending on the model and on your specific requirements, we customize each mobility van to fit your vision and needs – all at prices lower than any comparable upfitter in the industry. As a result, you end up with a ride that reflects everything you want at far less than you expected to pay.
At Destinations Mobility in Sacramento, CA we offer the widest, manual spring assisted ramps option in the industry. Our minivans have been crash tested and have seen some of the highest safety ratings out there for minivan conversions.
Offering a large selection of wheelchair vans for sale
Standard Features Short-Cut included:
- 3 year, 36,000 mile conversion warranty
- Unique ramp securement system for a quiet ride
- Q-Straint retractable wheelchair tiedowns
- Commercial grade flooring & ramp for traction and durability
- EXCLUSIVE: Vehicle reinforcement with welded steel cap bumpers
- Lightweight aluminum ramp, with cut outs for mud, water, and snow
- 58″ height exceeding ADA requirement of 56″
Long Cut Standard Features:
- Accommodates two wheelchairs
- Supersized inside tub measures at 102″ long by 34″ wide, the widest available space on a Dodge Caravan. (Compared to most conversions which only offer a 32″ wide tub).
- Customer aftermarket Transfer Flow Fuel System with 3 year/60,000 mile warranty.
- All the same great features of the short cut standard features
We can get you the best deal for your Taxi business! FR Conversions sells the majority of the accessible Taxi’s for New York City and they are ready to help you meet your business goals here in Northern California!
LEASE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Capacity for 7 people in a Dodge or Toyota Taxi short cut wheelchair conversion when you add the flip seat. When the wheelchair position is not being used, flip this 2 person seat down and maximize your seating.
Get all the seating you need in your wheelchair van with us!today for more information!