Offering Easy Access at A Price You Can Afford
Visit our Sacramento Showroom to View Our Inventory!
Destinations Mobility offers a full line of AutoAbility wheelchair-friendly minivan conversions at nonprofit prices.
AutoAbility’s rear-entry wheelchair vans are very popular among our customers because of their quality, durability, reputation, and most importantly our nonprofit prices. Our wheelchair van customers know that they are getting a product that will last longer and be more affordable. AutoAbility conversions are also very customizable. Customers can choose from floor-plans and material combinations to make a product that fits their specific needs and budget.
- Crash tested to meet or exceed all FMVSS and CMVSS requirements as well as ADA and DOT specifications
- First 34” wide useable ramp in the industry — and first 35” wide useable ramp opening in the industry
- Fits 99% of all wheelchairs and scooters
- Tallest ramp entry edges in the industry, over 4” for added safety
- Over 100,000 mile endurance testing in New York City taxi service
- Larger gauge, lighter but stronger steel alloy, helps keep structural integrity of the chassis
- First stainless steel fuel cell and skid plate for superior protection (on long cut models)
- First retractable wheelchair restraint system conveniently located out of the way in side wall pockets
- Built-in crumple zones echoing OEM
- 100% weight compliant
- Manufacturer mobility rebates and financial assistance available
Choose a model below for specifications and options:
DODGE CARAVAN AND CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY
The Dodge Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country are the best-selling minivans in the world, so of course they would be the cornerstones of our AutoAbility wheelchair van fleet. Their superb handling and ride quality coupled with their top-of-class fuel economy and dependability, make Dodge Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country superb choices for our customers and can be configured many different ways to fit each individual customer’s needs and preferences.
The Toyota Sienna is the product of years of quality engineering by one of the most reliable vehicle brands in the world. Superb fuel economy, a reputation for unmatched reliability, and technologically advanced safety features put the Toyota Sienna at the top of the list for wheelchair van conversion and mobility candidates. Destinations Mobility is proud to offer the AutoAbility Toyota Sienna in both long and short-cut models.
Watch this short video from our Sales & Service Facility to see the AutoAbility full power ramp in action.
Destinations Mobility is proud to offer an industry changing full size Ram Promaster from AutoAbility. This Ram Promaster is equipped with a kneeling rear suspension and a manual ramp. No more wheelchair lifts needed! You will save time in loading and unloading of passengers as well as countless dollars in maintenance cost over the life of the conversion. Call us today about seeing this great product. This would be an excellent commercial ADA vehicle that can work for hotel shuttles, senior care homes, non-emergency medical transportation, and so much more!